Friday, July 8, 2016

Rest

Today was a struggle to maintain focus on Love.

It is a reminder that ...

  • in spite of the revelations that God has provided
  • in spite of the fact that God has changed me and IS changing me
  • in spite of the fact that I have a clearer understanding of this topic than e'er before
This is actually a hard topic!

Some people spend their entire lives looking for God has blessed me with.

So today's focus is on cleaning up my walk, renewing and rededicating my voice.

I refuse to let an apparent low-success day be the justification for "pausing" this journey.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thus, today's Bible study is unstructured.

May your own interests be edifying, your distractions be God honoring, and repentance be your default response to problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment